• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2008 Lateral Transfer Board

OCEberle

Roger the O-6 or above carrying more weight with a board and my bad about posting names on the forum.

As far as the rest of your comment, I understand how you might think I've worried about trying to get out of a job rather then trying to do it, but that could not be further from the truth. The way that I was told to get into community I wanted was to get qualified then try to lat xfer, so that was my objective. Maybe I shouldn't have put out so much about where I stand because you obviously got the wrong impression from my post.

As far as the anxiety, can you blame me? Hell, I've been in just shy of 12...I just failed to get OOD (U/W) qualified, and the economy is in the crapper. I'm about to be a training attrite, so the Navy has the option to boot me, why shouldn't I be nervous? Regardless of where the economy is, I still enjoy the Navy and want to complete at least 20, so the intention of my previous post was to solicit some pointers on where I should go from here, from my current situation. Thanks for the blast.