• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 09 Boards

Scruff

None
Contributor
I had a post earlier in the thread. I spent half a day in the recruiter's office on the 18 or so. He said he would submit my package then. I asked if i needed to take it to the post office, he said no. A week later he told me it wasn't submitted. Today he told me that he had submitted it but there was no chance of the Nov boards and that I would be in January.

Oh well. Does anybody know if the competition in January will be increased since there will be a pool of them pushed from Dec?

saesae

I had an email sent last Friday from my recruiter informing that I was pushed from October to November.

SNA/NFO/SWO

Stats:
Political Science 2.36
6/6/5 54
26 turn 27 in March.
Oil and Gas Exploration Company

Good luck to all of the applicants!

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
OR Gauge, is it accurate?

I heard from my OR that the November board has been pushed to March for SNA (from an e-mail sent by the command). NFO Board is still set for Dec. I'm applying from southern california. Has anyone else heard this? If so ist it particular to a certain region? I still see many of you talking about a November board. I barely missed Oct., heres to hoping I still get submitted.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
OR Gouge, is it accurate?

I heard from my OR that the November board has been pushed to March for SNA (from an e-mail sent by the command). NFO Board is still set for Dec. I'm applying from southern california. Has anyone else heard this? If so ist it particular to a certain region? I still see many of you talking about a November board. I barely missed Oct., heres to hoping I still get submitted.

Hey guys, just opened up my account. I'm currently in the waiting process like so many of us are. Let me know what you think of my chances. Here are my stats:

22/m
-ASTB: 5,6,6 50
-BS in professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle
-Graduated with 3.83 (Magna Cum Laude)
-Deans list on 7 different occasions
-Have received my private pilots license (SEL)
-total of 111 flight hrs, including 35 hours of instrument training
-LOR's(besides the required 3 from employers)- 07 Army General, 05 Navy seal, 05 retired Marine helicopter pilot who is also the dean of academics at Embry-Riddle, and Another 05 retired marine helicopter pilot who is now an attorney
-Was a church Jr.High leader, involved with local college group feeding the homeless
- PRT: 1.5 mi. run- 9:50, 75 PU, 100 SU

Good Luck to everyone else out there

hokifire

So what I've heard from my OR jives mostly with someone on this thread that heard the November boards start on the 17th. Does this mean that each community meets at the same time for a particular month (assuming all the boards we wanted even met that month)? Or do some meet on certain weeks, others on other weeks?

fuzzy

they meet on different days/weeks... whenever they feel like getting together basically. in August I heard from NFO and SWO by the end of the month, but not from Supply until early in September. I doubt we'll hear anything until after Thanksgiving... rather be proven wrong than sit here biting my nails. haha

fuzzy

so I know I wrote that I didn't think we'd hear anything before Thanksgiving.... but.... has anybody heard any word on whether the boards have met, anybody heard anything?

docwaring

Pro Rec'd BDCP/SNA
so I know I wrote that I didn't think we'd hear anything before Thanksgiving.... but.... has anybody heard any word on whether the boards have met, anybody heard anything?

So, I don't trust recruiters as a rule, but my OR did tell me that the NA and SWO boards were meeting as scheduled this month. So, let the waiting continue. First one to hear back, PLEASE let us know that you have heard something. ANYTHING from the boards. Thanks.
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I actually hung out with two ex-AF pilots today, one being my grand-dad. Lots of talk of flying. Now I want to get my turn! HURRY UP PEOPLE! I want to KNOW!