• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Pilot NFO Rolling Board

dmcminn09

Alright, I have a question for anyone who might have an answer. I'm active duty, and when I check my Advancement/Selection Board link in BOL it says, "BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time." Is that a normal indication until results come out? I have a package in for this month's board which was processed back in October.

dmcminn09

yeah, that's normal. It will change when the results get published (Monday). Every time I check it, I get reminded that I didn't get selected for HMC. its a slap in the face each time hahaha
Well, that makes me feel better. Thanks! I was getting a little worried there. Sorry to hear about not getting HMC, but hopefully you'll be putting khakis on soon regardless. Best of luck to you!

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
Well, that makes me feel better. Thanks! I was getting a little worried there. Sorry to hear about not getting HMC, but hopefully you'll be putting khakis on soon regardless. Best of luck to you!
actually i was kinda glad i wasn't selected. I was in the middle of my last two classes when the results came out. i wouldn't have been able to finish my degree and go through phase two at the same time. Don't get me wrong, it would have been awesome to be a Chief but my ultimate goal is to fly. Good luck to you too!

Tgalvin30

Congrats to all the Ys. Called my recruiter and was told "The board is being held the 10th, should hear something around the 15th". Is my recruiter drunk, why is he seeing that info?