• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Pilot NFO Rolling Board

mb1685

Checking in again!

Stats once again:
  • SNA applicant
  • Age 26, non-prior (must commission by early April 2016)
  • ASTB-E: 60 9/9/8
  • B.S. Mass Communication, 3.11 GPA
  • LORs: USAF O-4 (former AFROTC commander, current air refueling wing XO), Army O-5 (ret.), former teacher (USMC Vietnam veteran), current supervisor, former supervisor
  • Former AFROTC cadet (3 semesters, left voluntarily and in good standing)
  • Assorted volunteer experience (mostly one-time events)
  • Tattoo waiver

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
Kit is supposed to be submitted on Oct 1st. So I guess I will be checking in for this board. Good luck to everyone. Hope everyone is having a good football season too!

SoopurHero816

The wait continues! I missed the September panel by mere days... :confused: My recruiter told me more than likely December will be the next panel.

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.
The wait continues! I missed the September panel by mere days... :confused: My recruiter told me more than likely December will be the next panel.

I may start a fortune telling service just for OCS applicants! I really hope it happens early as the last boards occurred with only 60ish days in between, so November is my gamble. They say "patience is a virtue", let's see if we are all rewarded for it!

SoopurHero816

I may start a fortune telling service just for OCS applicants! I really hope it happens early as the last boards occurred with only 60ish days in between, so November is my gamble. They say "patience is a virtue", let's see if we are all rewarded for it!

I'm just giving the people what they want and telling them what my recruiter told me. :) November would be nice though!

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.
I'm just giving the people what they want and telling them what my recruiter told me. :) November would be nice though!

Please keep us updated with anything new! At least knowing it's happening soon is nice. I haven't had much success with my recruiter knowing dates, but I'll drop calls/emails in the coming weeks and days to see if new info has appeared.

OCS fortune telling services: extra rates may apply lol.