• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NOV 28 OCS BOARD

Aadel

For anyone that was "NO" for all their boards, if service is your passion, and specifically in the United States Navy, don't be discouraged. This took me ( literally) 15 years starting in 2007 when I took my first OAR, but then could not get an Officer Recruiter to work with me. Since then, I became functionally homeless from 2009-2013 and re-built myself from the ground-up re-taking more college classes than a Doctor. Took the OAR again in 2017 but was told to Enlist if I really wanted it bad enough. So I walked into a recruiter's office the very next month and began a 1-year process of enlisting, never taking my eye off the ball to become an IWC Officer.

ralf4

I never post here. I had no more hope. Almost give up . my application took me more than two years without ever going to the board. finally when I no longer expected it . I got an email from my recruiter who tried to call me today I got selected for Ip and I start OCS on March 5th. Congratulations to everyone who made it and good luck to everyone else don't get give up keep going.

slanderer

I was selected as well for IP, recruiter called
Well I haven't heard anything so either I was put in the next board, or I wasn't selected.
Maybe you should call and ask. I received a call about being selected but I’m almost in the middle of a semester for my masters degree. They wanted me to be in the March class but I’m trying to see if I can be out in the May class because my semester will be already done. I really don’t want to throw away the 4000 dollars I am paying for those classes lol

slanderer

I never post here. I had no more hope. Almost give up . my application took me more than two years without ever going to the board. finally when I no longer expected it . I got an email from my recruiter who tried to call me today I got selected for Ip and I start OCS on March 5th. Congratulations to everyone who made it and good luck to everyone else don't get give up keep going.
That’s thesame class I was selected for but I’m in the middle of a semester trying to have them push it to May.

ic2saladbar

Did he
Did they send you a list of all the applicants that got in or was it just news for ? Would you mind sharing ?

ralf4

Did he

Did they send you a list of all the applicants that got in or was it just news for ? Would you mind sharing ?
I didn't receive the list. the recruiter called me yesterday morning to congratulate me I was on my way to work and when I came back in the evening I received an email saying "You have an OCS date of 5 March, which means you will ship the 3rd of March to OCS." for that I have to call to initiate the T5 clearance investigation

ic2saladbar

I didn't receive the list. the recruiter called me yesterday morning to congratulate me I was on my way to work and when I came back in the evening I received an email saying "You have an OCS date of 5 March, which means you will ship the 3rd of March to OCS." for that I have to call to initiate the T5 clearance investigation
Happy to hear that for you and congratulations! Better start running now

slanderer

Congrats! Quick question, did you get an official OCS acceptance letter? I received a call about my background investigation but no official letter yet.

joe92110

Congrats! Quick question, did you get an official OCS acceptance letter? I received a call about my background investigation but no official letter yet.
You get your letter once you do the PST with your recruiter and finalize any lingering paperwork!