• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not Looking Like a Cheap B@stard

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
What can I possibly say about my wedding? It was a night ceremony at a centuries old church in Humacao, PR, and the reception was at my inlaws' country club in Palmas Del Mar. They went first class all the way, and it was easily the single best party (wedding, Christmas, or otherwise) that I've ever been to. Three quick thoughts to sum it all up:

1. My brother is still hungover (two days and counting) after downing a couple bottles of Puerto Rican moonshine.

2. I got the recipie and a couple bottles from my father-in-law.

3. When I went to pick up my wife's Christmas present, I was making small talk with the lady wrapping the gift. When I mentioned that I had gotten married the night before in Humacao/Palmas Del Mar, she said, "Oh my God. That was YOUR wedding? People haven't shut up about that all day today."

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Glad to hear it. You definitely should have a good time at your wedding...

Because it is the last time you will have fun for the rest of your life. You eat the wedding cake and its game over.

;)

MasterBates

Wedding cake reduces a woman's sex drive by 99% and increases the chance of getting preggers by 42%

Because the answer is always 42.

MasterBates

Why do men smile when they leave divorce court?

Because, while they may be broke, they never have to f*** a fat chick who does not appreciate it again...