• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not a technical question - Officer Academic Degree plan

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
I used the search function, and didn't turn up anything relevant.

Does anyone know off the top of their head whether their officer academic degree plan included all courses they had completed towards graduation, or just what is still outstanding/underway?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Does anyone know off the top of their head whether their officer academic degree plan included all courses they had completed towards graduation, or just what is still outstanding/underway?

What program are you applying for? I see your OAR score is a 44 which DQs you for a few programs...

exNavyOffRec

and..... if you are AD you have to have degree in hand

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
I am applying for Supply. I am going to retake after this board. I am not AD, I separated in Dec of 2012.

Phoenix19917

Just to weigh in, I'm no expert but when I did mine I simply listed only the courses I have left. My recruiter is fairly new to the game and wasn't sure how I should do it, so I did it the best I could.

terry

NAVCRUIT 1131/4?

I just submitted mine yesterday and I included all major-specific courses previously earned and everything left that's required to get my BS, with a generic "humanities". I'm CEC though so I don't know if that had different instructions since major is more relevant.

exNavyOffRec

a degree completion plan is just that, a plan to complete your degree, any classes completed would be on the transcript, we had one OR who put every class on his guys ADCP (it was one of his first applicants) and the PM who was fairly new rejected the application and had the form redone, it shouldn't have been rejected since it wasn't a fatal kit error, but the PM was new.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Sir, how far out can you complete the ADCP? Could I do it in November when I preregister for my spring classes (and my Dean basically says barring a failure I will graduate), or do I need to wait until my classes from this semester are completed and show up on my transcript?

exNavyOffRec

Sir, how far out can you complete the ADCP? Could I do it in November when I preregister for my spring classes (and my Dean basically says barring a failure I will graduate), or do I need to wait until my classes from this semester are completed and show up on my transcript?

yes

kshimmy1

Under the course section, I wrote down the acronym of the course.

For example, if the course was called POLS 207: State and Local Government, POLS would go under the course section, 207 under the course number, and State and Local government under course title.

Also, I only included courses I had not taken yet/currently taking. Hope this helps.