• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

North Korea is 0/5 This Year For Missles

DesertRooster

The King of Nothing
North Korea launched two more Musudan missiles today. The first one failed with the second one still being analyzed to see if it did fail. If the latest one also failed it would bring the total to 0/6 for the year of Musudan missiles. The main advantage of this missile is that it is mobile and can be launched from a mobile platform. What does this mean for their missile program? http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/asia/north-korea-missile/

95416010_epafile-large_trans++c14-4Xza5jnKOlXIEhPy8i_z69CWrnNz2W7Dd14pg0M.jpg

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
It would be foolish to dismiss nK's ballistic missile aspirations based on "early" test results. There is ample open-source evidence that they are learning...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It would be foolish to dismiss nK's ballistic missile aspirations based on "early" test results. There is ample open-source evidence that they are learning...

I would not over-inflate their capabilities either.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
I would not over-inflate their capabilities either.
Not at all what I suggested. There's room for nuance here.

There are many in DoD (and USG in general) who look at nK as a backward dystopia that can't get out of its own way. This is not the case.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not at all what I suggested. There's room for nuance here.

There are many in DoD (and USG in general) who look at nK as a backward dystopia that can't get out of its own way. This is not the case.

We don't do nuance here, didn't you know that?! :eek: