• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norks' New Strategy?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I recently rebalanced my financial portfolio and one of the assumption my advisor had us use was China becoming significantly less assertive more conciliatory vis a vis global markets in 2024. Countering our reshoring efforts and capital moving to Mexico.

number9

Contributor
No doubt you’d have better information, most of what I know is basic stuff I can find on open sources. Here is the article I mentioned.

I'm not sure if F-14s would be my first focus of regret when it comes to American involvement in Iran...

Last edited:

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I'm not sure if F-14s would be my first focus of regret when it comes to American involvement in Iran...

Came here to say something along these lines. Considering the airworthiness issues with our own copies 18 years ago, it’s hardly something that keeps me up at night.

Reading about one of you meat eaters shooting one down would be fun though.