• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk Job fair 13MAY with Corporate Gray

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All, passing along some information, if you happen to be in the Norfolk area later this month.

Meet Top Employers with Local & Nationwide Jobs!

Meet face-to-face with representatives from dozens of “military friendly” employers with both local and nationwide job opportunities in a variety of fields! Employers include Lockheed Martin, SAIC, General Dynamics, URS, Amazon, Aviation Institute of Maintenance, SRC, Nancy Chandler Associates Realtors, ECPI College of Technology, L-3 MPRI, Prince William Fire Dept, Durham Police Department, Homeland Security Inc., U.S. Secret Service, VSE Corporation & more!

Friday, May 13 * 10 am to 2 pm
Plus free, employment-related seminars starting at 8 am and 9 am Especially for transitioning and former military personnel! Civilians welcome. Free Admission. Business Attire Recommended. Pre-registration strongly encouraged. Bring plenty of resumes!

Hilton Norfolk Airport Hotel
Event Name: Corporate Gray Job Fair for the Military Community
Event Location: 1500 North Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502

From Richmond/DC Area: Take I-95 South to I-295 South then take I-64 East. Follow I-64 East to Military Highway, Exit 281B. Hotel is 500 yards from the exit ramp, on the left.

From Carolinas: Take I-95 North to 58 East then take I-64 West. Follow I-64 West to Northhampton Blvd, Exit 282. At bottom of ramp, turn left onto Northhampton Blvd. Go under the overpass and proceed to the first stop light and take a right onto USAA Drive. Turn right into the hotel parking lot.

To pre-register and for more information, visit:

www.CorporateGray.com

Benefits of pre-registering: enable employer access to your resume in advance of
job fair; print the registration form and take with you to the event; and receive the
Employer Directory the weekend before the job fair.

Sponsored by Competitive Edge Services, publishers of From Army Green to
Corporate Gray, From Navy Blue to Corporate Gray, From Air Force Blue to Corporate Gray