• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Noise complaint against USAF from Homophobic caller

MasterBates

What's wrong with the Ren Faire?

HolyGrail017.jpg

I used to work parking cars at King Richard's Faire in Carver, MA. No, I just wore a T-shirt and Shorts.. That Black Armor is just to damned hot.

Agreed, they are not black (see below), but to your untrained eye, it may have seemed that way especially if light did not favor highlighting the paintscheme.

...or if said helicopter was too far away to tell. I.E. not following lone "ATV hauling-a through canyons and mountain trails".
203717UBdy_w.jpg

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Well, I think you should be more than intimidated as Fallon doesn't fly "black" helicopters (even the NSAWC helos aren't black) so somebody nefarious was probably stalking you.

Not true, some of the NSAWC helos are painted different color schemes, and one of them, at least used to be black.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
What we are all forgetting is that whatever the color of the helicopter that was allegedly following our friend, it was clearly piloted by "homosexual degenerates who like to tease people."

On a separate topic, it is interesting that our friend offered that logbook up as proof before anyone challenged his story.

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
And pray tell, what kind of GPS "stuff" were you doing in Fallon? You know, Geo-cachers are in the same realm as Ren-Faire goers and Star Trek convention attendees.

Brett
Geocacheing; Had to wiki it, but now I know a real contender for geekiest hobby.
I'm sure you were feigning interest it what 'stuff' I was doing to make a quip, but it was actually interesting geological survey work that I enjoyed. I'll also never forget watching formations of bugs screaming overhead back to the NAS in the evening. Made the motivation to study for PPL on my off time easy:)
...or if said helicopter was too far away to tell. I.E. not following lone "ATV hauling-a through canyons and mountain trails".
The Pave Hawk in the picture I posted looks pretty damn dark to me friend. And HH-60H said 'one of them, at least used to be black.'

On a separate topic, it is interesting that our friend offered that logbook up as proof before anyone challenged his story.
I thought the ...ala Goodfellas... was a call out.. *shrug*

Have you ever seen Goodfellas? Ray Liotta thinks a helicopter is following him around. Turns out, he was right and it wasn't just the crack talking.

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
Oh yeah man, a killer movie! It was that whole part of him being on crack or coke when he saw that helo that kinda threw me :/. I didn't think you were being serious.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, I think you should be more than intimidated as Fallon doesn't fly "black" helicopters (even the NSAWC helos aren't black) so somebody nefarious was probably stalking you.

NAS Fallon SAR Helo

short_haul_over_desert.gif

What exactly are they doing at the end of that rope..??? :eek: