• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No More DCOIC as of FY20 - ODS Guidance

bryanteagle6

Officers must accomplish the following actions before attending either ODS or
LDO/CWO Academy:
a. Officer must be fully gained by their NOSC (DSC 200 with
a strength gain of 1). Unit and NRA staffs are highly encouraged to
use the Direct Commissioned Officer Checklist to ensure gains are
completed properly. The checklist is located on the CNRFC N7 New
Accession SharePoint page.
b. Officer must reflect as an officer in the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), in the Navy Reserve Order Writing System (NROWS), and in the Enterprise Naval Training Reservation System (eNTRS).
c. Officer must have had a security clearance investigation initiated or have a positive determination from the investigation.
d. Officer must have a government travel credit card linked to their reserve Defense Travel System (DTS) profile.
8. Exceptions: Waiver requests to exceed the one-year requirement to
complete accession training will be considered on a case-by-case
basis by CNRFC. Waiver requests must be sent to CNRFC no later than
sixty (60) days prior to the member?s one-year anniversary of
commissioning. Waiver request forms can be found on the CNRFC N7 New
Accession SharePoint page.

This is why it could take 6 months after commissioning if you are new to the navy. You/NOSC has to have all the ducks in a row. I. Still trying to get my GTCC!

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Would you all please search CANTRAC before speculating and confusing people? If you are unwilling or are unable, please let me know and I will do it for you.

StevenNRA

Now that we're into the new FY, has SELRES here gone through ODS with some gouge?

Interested in knowing how orders are done since ODS is 35 days and whether AT is extended to accommodate it.

As well as what kind of BAH to expect.

Reservist

Intelligence Officer
Now that we're into the new FY, has SELRES here gone through ODS with some gouge?

Interested in knowing how orders are done since ODS is 35 days and whether AT is extended to accommodate it.

SELRES Here - I went to the 1st ODS Class Oct 20 - Nov 22. I'm not an expert on all things Orders and acronyms. I got BAH and BAS. The Orders were ADT.

Like I said - I'm no expert on all the ins and outs of AT, ADT, etc... But ADT will meet your AT requirement for the year, but you can still do an additional AT this year if you want.

You are guaranteed your AT and ADT and AT money comes from different places - regarding the money side - the money was good. I'm lucky to O1-E pay but you will get BAH and BAS.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Your first AT will be to attend ODS. Follow on (second year and beyond) will be to attend pipeline schools, etc. until you are fully qualified.

Goodfou

Your first AT will be to attend ODS. Follow on (second year and beyond) will be to attend pipeline schools, etc. until you are fully qualified.

Please explain how your First AT is for ODS? That seems like old gouge/guidance based on a 2 week DCOIC, not 5 week ODS....

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
Please explain how your First AT is for ODS? That seems like old gouge/guidance based on a 2 week DCOIC, not 5 week ODS....
The orders will most likely be written as type: ADT-Schools. Yes, this is your first AT. Any time you receive AT/ADT (all types)/ADSW) orders it counts towards your fiscal year requirement of "12-14 days of Active Duty training".

MILPERSMAN 1001-150 is the governing instruction. It's the first result in the Library of Google...