• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No illusion

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I saw the full HBO program and it was really powerful. I also liked seeing the softer side of Jimmy Gandolfini. Thought he did a great job with this program.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Videos like that make me want to say let's pull everyone out and carpetbomb the shit out of the countryside.

Rage.

Bevo16

pilot
I deal with it daily. Only 1 Navy OIF casualty this week, a HM in a MRAP that got hit by an IED. The Marines have gotten it much worse. These "pressure plate IEDs" that the ground units are hitting on patrols are fucking nasty. The guys that get hit by those take a while to sort out.

I had a meeting today with the director of a federal program that buys technology to assist our veterans in adjusting to life due to their combat related disabilities. The budget and scope is pretty much unlimited, so if you have someone in your unit that ends up crippled in some way, make sure to contact Navy Safe Harbor. They will hook you up.