• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nice places to live in P'Cola

dbatt005

P-3 FO
None
I am an SNFO with a family moving to Pensacola in December or January. Where are some nice neighborhoods to live around NAS Pensacola? I have heard Perdido Key but anywhere nice around the NAS would be good. I am looking to rent a house.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I am an SNFO with a family moving to Pensacola in December or January. Where are some nice neighborhoods to live around NAS Pensacola? I have heard Perdido Key but anywhere nice around the NAS would be good. I am looking to rent a house.

There are a few places outside the back gate that have nice houses. The only thing with living out the back gate is that you're not really close to alot, and you have to deal with all the jet music.

Just north of downtown can be nice too. I had a buddy that lived almost walking distance to McGuires... Nice house, and not too expensive.

Also, try signing up at www.pensacolamls.com The website has some rental listings as well as alot of houses for sale in case you decide to buy.

Cheers,
Bubba

LtFluco

Depends what you are looking for. Perdido Key is very nice but expect to pay an arm and a leg for anything out there or close to it. My wife and I were looking for something out of the city since we have a 7 m.o. son so we went right across the border to Al. My comute is less than or equal to what those have on the North side of P'cola(not many lights or much traffic) and the prices are a lot cheeper over here.