• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO pro req

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerdoger

Heard back. I've been pro req'ed NFO. Any idea on how long it takes to hear back if you are selected. What are the odds I wont get selected? Thanks....Nick R

Doc

Congratulations!! I was also just pro rec'd NFO a few days ago and was told yesterday that it would only take a few weeks for actual selection, once the package went back out after physical and prt.

Doc

There are no absolute certainties however, once pro rec'd, if everything comes back good on prt, phys and background, you should be selected. A problem in one of those areas is normally the only reason that you would not get selected. I'm sure you'll get it if everything is good. Good luck. Let me know if you have any other questions.

rogerdoger

I was actually re-applying for the first time. I heard back both time within a week and a half. The first time, I hear a 'NO' eight days after I submitted. This time, I was pro req'ed, and I heard 7 days after I submitted. Now I have to go to MEPS for a current hight and weight and to retake my blood pressure. 0500 and I won't be done till 1000? If that's not BS I don't know what is? Oh well. GOOD LUCK russo22jax....sweet band by the way 22 jacks

navsup

BDCP Supply
I sent my package in May, got pro-rec on july 25th, I already had done my meps, prt and epsq so those went out the next day. now it is sept 2nd and still havent heard.

contrail_dash

Just remember things change! I got pro-req'd for SNA last year. Still didn't get me a slot. Keep thinking total package and needs of the Navy.

The new fiscal year is rolling around, and thus the new numbers are comming out soon. Keep that in mind too.

Status
Not open for further replies.