• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO Platform Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesteele

I was wondering if anyone knows what platforms NFO's are requesting during Primary. Any enlightenment on which platforms are requested more than others.

Any help appreciated,

Charlie

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." --Phil 4:13

Dave Shutter

A NFO friend of mine just selected a little while ago; If you want P-3's after Primary(always a popular choice, very little arm twisting on the part of the detailers) then you're off to Texas, if not then you stay in P-cola for Strike. After intermediates (4-6 weeks) you select again, either for Jets or E-2's.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Said it before and I'll say it again. Your platform is determined on how well you do in flight school. It's all about competition. If you graduate #1 in your class, you will get your pick. But it's all about grades!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
And needs of the service. Geez I hate saying that. It makes me want to slap myself. Just like saying "If it ain't rainin, we ain't trainin." Please shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.