• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO OCS delayed?

Jamespeng911

Hi, my name is James I'm got my NFO slot and waiting to attend OCS in 2 weeks. Today I was just told by my OR that my original ship date Apr 15 just got pushed to August due to "No More slot in the Flight school this fiscal year". Just wondering is it happening often or I'm just super unlucky?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi, my name is James I'm got my NFO slot and waiting to attend OCS in 2 weeks. Today I was just told by my OR that my original ship date Apr 15 just got pushed to August due to "No More slot in the Flight school this fiscal year". Just wondering is it happening often or I'm just super unlucky?
It can happen. Possibly reduced aviation goals or they needed some folks to ship sooner (and you had to take one for the team).

Renegade One

None
Super unlucky? I don't think so. Look at the big picture. You've been accepted into a VERY competitive program, and get a couple of more months of whatever it is you do, and maybe getting in better shape physically before you start the pressure cooker..

Enjoy what you can while you can.