• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO board questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 88965
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88965

I applied for NA/NFO for the board happening end of October I believe.

For reference: Mechanical engineering student 3.7 GPA Oregon State, ASTB 66 8/7/8, with internships and whatnot. I'll be choosing NFO even if I get both since I know I'll get dq for eyesight and I like NFO anyway.

I have three questions:
1. Is flight school for NFO also super backed up? Does anyone have a guesstimate how long?

2. Is it recommended I be applying for other jobs in the meantime? And if the flight school wait is actually long ~1-2 years do people accept big-boy jobs and then just leave when they actually can ship?

3. I believe the board convenes OCT31 how long does it usually take to hear back? I saw some excel sheet that mentioned 30+ days but when my recruiter actually talked to me he said only like 2 weeks. Just so I know possibly how long I would wait on setting up backup plans before locking down NFO.

Also if this isn't what the forum is for just lmk, not sure how things work yet.

BDavis11

Contributor
Results will be about 2-4 weeks could be longer. Most of the other questions can be answered by using the search function on this page

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I applied for NA/NFO for the board happening end of October I believe.

For reference: Mechanical engineering student 3.7 GPA Oregon State, ASTB 66 8/7/8, with internships and whatnot. I'll be choosing NFO even if I get both since I know I'll get dq for eyesight and I like NFO anyway.
Go Beavs! ?
E5FE842D-97EF-4DAA-B535-794386C49443.png