• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

DTS8829

If that was from the processors or anyone below the program manager I would have doubts, just look and see how many times they have said things have started only to find out a week later it never happened, or that it was going to happen in a month only to have results posted a few days later.
True. This info did come from the OCS help desk. The guy i talked to verified it with his higher ups but definitely take it will a grain of salt. He did say they were working on getting all the results on BOL currently.

THEanimal

Well let's hope the select percentages were as high as the recent boards! I'm prior USMC and can still access my MOL account, anybody know if this would push over there as a message update or will I have to annoy my OR all week?

KMC1020

Can anyone advise on how best to approach our recruiter on getting info related to boards? Is it something they check regularly (daily?) or is it more of a "oh someone said they held a board, better login and see if any of my recruits got picked up..."

I don't want to be a pest.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing.

DTS8829

Can anyone advise on how best to approach our recruiter on getting info related to boards? Is it something they check regularly (daily?) or is it more of a "oh someone said they held a board, better login and see if any of my recruits got picked up..."

Thanks
You should just call him and tell him that the board did convene and that results should be out early next week. Ask him to please check on it by Tuesday the latest.

mhunter

None

Thanks
Honestly, wait at least a week or until you see nonpriors on here say they've gotten results. Some ORs don't have the best connections so they may have to wait longer. With mine, I called him about a week after the board and told him I saw where nonpriors were getting results. He pulled a few strings and a few hours later I found out. I would definitely give it a week before you really start pestering them. I don't know how it all works but it seemed like I was what gave my OR the heads up about results being out after hearing people had results on here.

bluehens15

You should just call him and tell him that the board did convene and that results should be out early next week. Ask him to please check on it by Tuesday the latest.

Everytime I've talked to mine or asked about something I've seen on here, he always replies with "I will let you know" so at this point I'm probably going to just wait for him.

KMC1020

Everytime I've talked to mine or asked about something I've seen on here, he always replies with "I will let you know" so at this point I'm probably going to just wait for him.

Same here. I just emailed mine and he said they have not received results yet, but when they get them he would let me know. Back to sitting and waiting lol

KnightFlight

Wait until about a day or 2 after you see active duty folks posting their results. Non-priors take longer. And don't freak if you see other non-priors posting results before you. NRDs get the results at different times. Most people heard on the Monday after, I got the call on that Tuesday.