• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

ONewYork

STATS:

154 applications for Pilot. 131 selected. 85% selection rate.

81 applications for NFO. 39 selected. 48% selection rate.

I was Pro-Rec Y earlier this month for Pilot/(NFO second choice) and I would like to give some more detail to my friends and family about this process we are all going through here. I'm seeing 154 applicants for pilot and 81 applicants for NFO nationwide for this board meeting, while 131 pilot Fin-Sel, and 39 NFO Fin-Sels are figuratively in the mail. Please confirm, thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I was Pro-Rec Y earlier this month for Pilot/(NFO second choice) and I would like to give some more detail to my friends and family about this process we are all going through here. I'm seeing 154 applicants for pilot and 81 applicants for NFO nationwide for this board meeting, while 131 pilot Fin-Sel, and 39 NFO Fin-Sels are figuratively in the mail. Please confirm, thanks.

FINSEL letters don't come in the mail. They get sent electronically to your recruiter who then emails it out to you.

Tjd448

I think most people are still waiting but that's what I was expecting. Since I'm sure most personnel went on leave around the holidays, that probably slowed down the time to get Finsel letters out.

dmcminn09

Yep...still waiting too. Lucky us to have a board right before a major holiday period. I'm hoping now that most leave periods are up that they start rolling letters out soon!

Kristen Le

I was pro rec Y for NFO on the Dec 2015 board. I've been bugging my OR about my OCS date because it would be nice to know in advance when I'm leaving so I can get some things taken care of before I leave. He told me that my processor is on vacation until Jan 11... This is my first time hearing about a processor. Can someone help explain to me how this FINSEL thing is getting sent to us? I read that it's only emailed to the OR but he said I should get something in the mail after a month.. Nothing yet.