• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

mb1685

Got my FINSEL today for the 3 Jan class! 2 week turnaround since the board. NRC did an awesome job. I was worried the PRO REC might not come to fruition with how age critical I am.

ehoney

Not in Kansas anymore
Holy cow, that was quick! Hopefully us youngsters get to hear back soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath on receiving FINSEL in December.

Tjd448

I was told January at the earliest, with the holidays and all coming up. But plenty to be preoccupied with till then so I don't think it will be as bad as waiting for the board results.

zack13usa

Got my FINSEL today for the 3 Jan class! 2 week turnaround since the board. NRC did an awesome job. I was worried the PRO REC might not come to fruition with how age critical I am.
Wow, Looking at your timeline:
  • PRO REC Y SNA: 7 Dec 2015
  • FINSEL: 14 Dec 2015
  • OCS: 3 Jan 2016
That was super fast, you don't even have much time left to be mentally ready for OCS...

mb1685

Wow, Looking at your timeline:
  • PRO REC Y SNA: 7 Dec 2015
  • FINSEL: 14 Dec 2015
  • OCS: 3 Jan 2016
That was super fast, you don't even have much time left to be mentally ready for OCS...

I'm just excited that it worked out at all. :D

I of course wish I had a bit more time, but I've been reading these forums for years and have a decent idea of what to expect. I've been working out quite a lot and am feeling pretty decent about Appendix B. But I haven't had much time to be excited and in a celebratory mood. I was excited for about 5 minutes and now I'm just nervous. ;)

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.
Hello All,

Just popping in to say Pro rec Y for SNA and SNFO :D. The CO at the office told the OR to ignored my email to withdraw my application and just sent copies to the Marine Corps while secretly filing my stuff. I was totally shocked as I've been PTing and doing PFTs for past 2 ish months when I thought I had withdrawn my packet for Navy OCS. Time to cram, cause they informed me I leave on 2 weeks.

@NavyOffRec and @RUFiO181

ehoney

Not in Kansas anymore
Shout out to persistent recruiters on sneakily keeping your packet in! Congrats and good look at Newport!

ehoney

Not in Kansas anymore
Did you get picked up from the December board? That's pretty quick turnaround considering your age.

AB6

I put on my packet where it asks whens the soonest you could attend OCS as Feb 1. Does NRC actually take this factor into consideration when giving an OCS class date? Thanks

exNavyOffRec

I put on my packet where it asks whens the soonest you could attend OCS as Feb 1. Does NRC actually take this factor into consideration when giving an OCS class date? Thanks

yes they do because NRC doesn't know the reason, you could be getting married, family member having major surgery, etc....