• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Buck18

Bummer, keep your head up. I didn't know that they were taking civilian SNFO applicants.

Yeah it is definitely going to take some time to set in.. From my understanding this was the first board that NFO was opened back up for civ. applicants. Unfortunately I was not selected this time. I am going to take some time and re-evaluate some things and ponder on taking the ASTB-E one last time. I have put too much time and effort into this to just walk away. I will be back!!

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Yeah it is definitely going to take some time to set in.. From my understanding this was the first board that NFO was opened back up for civ. applicants. Unfortunately I was not selected this time. I am going to take some time and re-evaluate some things and ponder on taking the ASTB-E one last time. I have put too much time and effort into this to just walk away. I will be back!!

That sucks dude, I'm sorry. I would definitely retake the ASTB. The AQR is primarily determined by Math, and I'm guessing your OAR and AQR are the reason you got a N. But you did really well on the pilot related stuff so if you study for Math and the other OAR subtests I think you have a good chance.