• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

hermdj11

Definitely not giving up. But Jesus I guess I have a few more months of waiting in store for me.

So I can just make an appointment with any optometrist or does it have to be through one of the MEPS doctors? Also how do they know if I failed the test is the only thing is says on my form is 'Pass (B)'.
I don't think it matters who gives you the test, just as long as they are a licensed optometrist.

SoopurHero816

1. What an awesome time for my OR to be out of town on training.
2. Doesn't matter anyways, because I guess my recruiting district didn't get the results yet. Awesome.

Congrats to everyone. I'm still massively nervous and *sarcasm* so excited to try to sleep through these nerves for another night :confused:

AB6

I was told my FINSEL will come end of dec/early jan with a 3-4 month OCS class expectation from today.

Staci Mo

Firstly, congrats to all who've been selected so far. Incredibly excited for you! Next, I've been a long time lurker here on airwarriors, and I have to say how much I appreciate all the information on here, you guys definitely provide an awesome amount of knowledge.

I was hoping to get acquainted with all you fine people on a much happier note. However, after a grueling wait for "the call" from my recruiter I was told it was a Pro Rec N for me.
Definitely a punch in the gut to be basically told "no you're not good enough" after such an extensive process.
This is definitely not the end of the road though, just another hurdle to jump. Going to take a breather and focus on the insane amount of finals to get through these next 2 weeks and then re-group and get re-focused on the end-goal. Best of luck to everyone!

*if anyone was curious..my stats:
  • 49 5/6/6
  • 3.30 gpa
  • LOR's from 3 employers & 3 from close family friends (none from military personnel- unfortunately family isn't allowed to write LOR's, and to my thinking it was better to get references from people who've known me my entire life than from those who aren't as well acquainted?)
  • tattoo waivers