• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Kraner

I was told February at the earliest and its a long shot, more like March or April for me. Which is good because there are some work commitments I have and leaving in February would hurt some folks.

I'm thinking 08May is more optimistic, that's 5 months out. Most of the people in the last board got 24Jan (4 months), but we have the supply board 2 weeks ago, our board, and the swo board this week, not to mention all the other people who are in FINSEL purgatory. Of course, if Pensacola needs us, well, I'm all for an earlier date!

scsmith43

pilot
I'm thinking 08May is more optimistic, that's 5 months out. Most of the people in the last board got 24Jan (4 months), but we have the supply board 2 weeks ago, our board, and the swo board this week, not to mention all the other people who are in FINSEL purgatory. Of course, if Pensacola needs us, well, I'm all for an earlier date!
I had planned to start Grad School in the Spring for one semester just to get a jump start on my Masters but my recruiter said that I will be in OCS way before May. It may come sooner than we think. You and I are going to have some fun running together if we are in the same class btw

Tjd448

Could be wrong on this but I thought there weren't any ocs classes that start in December, which would basically mean those selected from the Sept board only waited three months if you excluded December. So maybe March/April will be doable

Kraner

You and I are going to have some fun running together if we are in the same class btw

I'm going for max PFA; bring it! ha

Could be wrong on this but I thought there weren't any ocs classes that start in December, which would basically mean those selected from the Sept board only waited three months if you excluded December. So maybe March/April will be doable

Very valid point. *EDIT - they 'waited' 4-5 classes, which COULD put us at the bold below* And FYI these are the dates for the rest of FY16...
29Nov (started), 3Jan, 24Jan, 14Feb, 6Mar, 27Mar, 17Apr, 8May, 29May, 19Jun, 10Jul

Last edited: