• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Anybody else still waiting because I'm about to blow up my recruiters phone
My recruiter is repeatedly checking. I'm just trying to be patient. So you're not alone with waiting. They'll call you. They want to share the news as soon as you'd like to hear it, I'm sure.

mb1685

Still waiting here too. My recruiter said he'll check but I haven't heard back since then.

afsf1

Anybody else still waiting because I'm about to blow up my recruiters phone
Think a lot of people are, I called my recruiter earlier and he has not heard anything as of yet. As someone mentioned different NRD's get results in at different times, so hopefully within the next 1-2 days everyone will hear their result.

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
YAY!!! CONGRATS LIZ!!!! :) Maybe we'll end up in a class together... JK I don't graduate until March so I won't be with like anyone probably...
I was told February at the earliest and its a long shot, more like March or April for me. Which is good because there are some work commitments I have and leaving in February would hurt some folks.