• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
Ugh, so now the question is really whether or not I should call my recruiter....
I'd try and wait just a bit longer. There is no telling how many people they have to contact or who they are dealing with today. I'm sure they know the results are out. I'm still waiting as well. So you aren't alone

WillH

Results are out. Stats as follows:

154 Pilot applicants. 131 selected. 85% selection rate.
81 NFO applicants. 39 selected. 48% selection rate.

Congrats to those of you PRO REC Y and if not, keep your head up and reapply!

I'm sure it says somewhere on here, but does anyone know how these stats compare to the last board? I'm hoping to have my application in for the next one and just wondering if it is a big drop off in selection rate from the first board of the year. Thanks!

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I'm sure it says somewhere on here, but does anyone know how these stats compare to the last board?
I hate to count the last board that was a total surprise in mid-September and never did run stats on it. However, the one prior had a 94.5% selection rate for pilot. I don't recall NFO. NFO is always less, though, as the NFO community asks for far less than SNA.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I hate to count the last board that was a total surprise in mid-September and never did run stats on it. However, the one prior had a 94.5% selection rate for pilot. I don't recall NFO. NFO is always less, though, as the NFO community asks for far less than SNA.
Well nevermind, here are those September stats. As you can tell, it was a small board.

Pilot applicants: 75. 65 selected. 86.7% selection rate.
NFO applicants: 27. 19 selected. 70% selection rate.