• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Hook, line and sinker... Hey, this is shore duty in the Navy. Nothing happening on a Sunday! Nice, @RUFiO181 .

And just so you know, just checked the site where results would be...nothing. Will be hitting refresh for all of my applicants throughout the day.

Corpsmanup780

pilot
I was hoping someone would call their recruiter on a Sunday at 6pm :). See how that goes.

I will do you one better. Word got from me to my XO threw the grape vine that I was expecting results to be out Sunday at 1800... she called me at 1830 to see if I had heard anything and I had to tell her that they were not out yet. Needless to say, I looked out of the loop.

BravoMyles

Applicant
I'm anxious for you guys and gals! Getting paperwork together to go talk to a recruiter and start my process this month, so I'm wanting to see how the selection is going for the time being.

Also FireFor3ffect, GO POKES! Current OSU student here. ;) You wouldn't happen to be part of the OKCamaro Club, would you?

Corpsmanup780

pilot
I'm anxious for you guys and gals! Getting paperwork together to go talk to a recruiter and start my process this month, so I'm wanting to see how the selection is going for the time being.

Also FireFor3ffect, GO POKES! Current OSU student here. ;) You wouldn't happen to be part of the OKCamaro Club, would you?

Way to stay on topic haha

FireFor3ffect

Glad to see another Cowboy here! Yeah, I'm a member. I have the White/Black 2SS 1LE. Been doing a crap ton of volunteer work this year so I haven't been to as many meetups as I would like but I'll be at Hallett Raceway just about every chance I get next year.

I'm guessing that since you're in Stilly, your OR will be in OKC. Request Sarah, she's absolutely on top of everything and a pleasure to work with.

BravoMyles

Applicant
I drive a 2010 White SS, posted a few pics on the facebook with it in front of the plane here at the airport, but only really make the Stilly meets. Too busy with finishing undergrad and my CFI flight training right now to get far out of town often. So close to the end though!

I knew there was an OR in OKC, but the only contact info I've found was from Dallas (which is actually within an hour drive from my dad's house, so still somewhat doable). If you don't mind, could you PM me a phone number or something? I see a facebook page for it, but the last post looks like 2012.

FireFor3ffect

PRO REC Y!
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif