• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Welp. Hosting an early Christmas with the girlfriend's family this Sunday now has an added surprise it would seem. Fingers crossed. Good luck folks.

Kraner

I've been in a vicious cycle since May, I can't believe the results are finally here.

The results are out there, just not for our eyes&ears yet.... But, I feel ya. Should have started the process last December, but, very happy with how things have gone. Hopefully will be even happier in 12-24 hours!

Invictus2011

Poseidon Driver
AD MC3 checking in for this board. I'm on the Ike (CVN 69) right now with shitty internet. It took me two weeks to figure out how to log in without my interent going to crap. Needless to say, checking BOL in the middle of the Atlantic takes about 10 minutes each time. Still no results.
AD folks, do any of you know if our CoC finds out before the results get posted on BOL?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
AD MC3 checking in for this board. I'm on the Ike (CVN 69) right now with shitty internet. It took me two weeks to figure out how to log in without my interent going to crap. Needless to say, checking BOL in the middle of the Atlantic takes about 10 minutes each time. Still no results.
AD folks, do any of you know if our CoC finds out before the results get posted on BOL?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
From what i understand, the member and the CoC will find out via BOL at the same time.