• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

mb1685

Based on watching these threads for past boards, it takes a few days (maybe up to a week or so) for the results to make their way to recruiters. No need to blow up your recruiter's phone just yet.

puggle

Looking at past threads, it seems it takes at least 1.5-2 weeks for results to come out. So I'd say we have much more waiting to do unfortunately

Phoenix19917

Looking at past threads, it seems it takes at least 1.5-2 weeks for results to come out. So I'd say we have much more waiting to do unfortunately
Well the last board in September was a surprise (results came out when everyone was still waiting a board to be announced) so who knows how long it took for results to come out on that one. The board before that which was 30 June (a Tuesday just like this board) and results came out the following wed/thurs however it was stated the OR's had the Monday and Tuesday off for 4th of July. So my guess would be Friday or Monday/Tuesday of next week. But not 2 weeks from now.
https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...xt-pilot-nfo-board-30-june-2015.42947/page-14

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
And here I was thinking you were a cool guy...jk. Do y'all want Muschamp back tho?

Lmao. God no. Muschamp can't even hold his own at Auburn.

I'll take my chance with McElwain. He's done the team well this year, even after the Grier incident.

Knightsnation

Knightsnation
Dude. I'm so sorry. Well... There's next year, right?! Haha. Free booze is always a pick me up though. What'd the Library serve, over 1000 gallons of free beer or something?
It's was the basement and they served a crazy amount of beers. I'm surprised they didn't go out of business. What recruiting office did you go to in florid? I went to the one in jacksonville

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
It's was the basement and they served a crazy amount of beers. I'm surprised they didn't go out of business. What recruiting office did you go to in florid? I went to the one in jacksonville

My convoluted story begins... Now.

Senior year of college, 1st semester. Started talks with recruiters. Called local office in Lakeland, was patched to Miami officer recruiter. Started doing all the applications, motivational statements LORs, waivers, etc. Was told that there were no MEPS, or ASTB-E, locations anywhere outside Miami. Was made to drive 6 hours to Miami. Woke up at 4am to go to MEPS, followed by ASTB right after. Took the exams and did meh.

Recruiter then held onto my package for whatever reasons for three months without submitting. So I transferred package to NRD San Francisco (father works out there, so I took advantage of the fact that someone actually invested in my future was there to help). Submitted the package for July boards and didn't make the cut.

Retook my exam, except this time I was made aware that I never needed to go to Miami, when I could have gone to Tampa for my testing. Resubmitted application with necessary additions out of San Francisco still.

... And now we are here.

Tldr; communication within districts is sometimes worse than between the districts.