• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
Not sure... I toyed around with the idea of emailing the PS1 who mans the OCSQuestions email but I thought it best not to bother her with it.
Yeah, i called Mr. Paul down in Millington yesterday just to see if there were any new rumors floating around but he said the board was still on schedule. I hear ya, i didnt want to be a dick and ask a bunch of questions.

Corpsmanup780

pilot
In some office building in Millington on some random desk is probably a pile or two of papers that has the answers to all of our questions... Kind of makes me want to reenact Mission Impossible 1 and break in to find out my fate haha.

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
In some office building in Millington on some random desk is probably a pile or two of papers that has the answers to all of our questions... Kind of makes me want to reenact Mission Impossible 1 and break in to find out my fate haha.
HAH! Lets do it bro!

Corpsmanup780

pilot
Navy times headline tomorrow "Two HMs break into PERS. Nothing found missing. Only damage was done to Mr. Ramsey's Desk" (If you know who Mr. Ramsey is you will know why we are vandalizing his desk... screw that guy.)

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
Navy times headline tomorrow "Two HMs break into PERS. Nothing found missing. Only damage was done to Mr. Ramsey's Desk" (If you know who Mr. Ramsey is you will know why we are vandalizing his desk... screw that guy.)
Dude, we will be heroes in the Corpsman community. All my juniour HNs have to deal with him for C school packages. Makes me glad im only 8404

mb1685

Finished working out with the high school track kids, checked my phone and someone left a voicemail. Board results already?!? Nope, apparently I have a teeth cleaning appointment tomorrow; total let down...

Better clean those teeth up good for your swearing in photo. :D

Corpsmanup780

pilot
Better clean those teeth up good for your swearing in photo. :D

Swearing in photo? Is that a thing? I know when you swear in at MEPS for enlisted it is just for show... doesn't mean anything, you can back out at any point up until you arrive at Great Mistakes. I think that swearing in, in your civis is going to quickly be forgotten when you swear in for real in your service dress. I know you ment it as a joke but I had to ask

mb1685

Swearing in photo? Is that a thing? I know when you swear in at MEPS for enlisted it is just for show... doesn't mean anything, you can back out at any point up until you arrive at Great Mistakes. I think that swearing in, in your civis is going to quickly be forgotten when you swear in for real in your service dress. I know you ment it as a joke but I had to ask

It's not an official photo, but I believe most civilian selectees do a very brief (probably less than 5 minutes) swearing in 'ceremony' at their recruiting station and it seems that it's not uncommon to bring parents, significant others, etc. and for them to take a photo during the oath. I believe it's just for show as well, since I've heard NavyOffRec say that you're still not technically committed to anything until the day you arrive at OCS (but I could be wrong).

Sarah Kathleen

I have no idea was hoping to get some confirmation but of course my recruiter is on leave until tomorrow.
Could be worse... When my recruiter thought the board was OCT 1 for submissions, she took two weeks vacation and pawned me off to her assistant haha. I don't think the recruiters have any news yet anyway. I'm sure even if they're on vacation though, if they found out a recruit was PRO REC Yd they would call them anyway... My recruiter talks to me on weekends, after work hours, etc. But she's pretty awesome!