• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Tjd448

What affects your timetable to get your finsel letter and is there anything you can do to speed it up? Not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, BUT if I am pro recd this board I would like to get to OCS asap (not age critical or anything, just excited to get there!)

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
What affects your timetable to get your finsel letter and is there anything you can do to speed it up? Not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, BUT if I am pro recd this board I would like to get to OCS asap (not age critical or anything, just excited to get there!)

To answer the questions: Navy's needs and nope.
We just sit and wait. Preparing ourselves mentally and physically is our best option.

Kraner

This might become the slowest week ever, if we have to wait until Friday (or longer..). At least the SWO board is next week if NFO doesn't take off!

Corpsmanup780

pilot
Does anybody know how quickly BOL is updated after the board? My guess would be Friday as well but it is just a guess.

Corpsmanup780

pilot
I'm hoping Friday too. I keep catching myself checking BOL even though I know the board hasn't convened yet haha

Thank God I am not the only one haha. I feel like a crazy person trying to look into a crystal ball and see the letters transform into a version of "PRO REC-Y"

Phoenix19917

Hey I'm hoping you guys see results ASAP as well, the sooner they are in bol the sooner they will get to my recruiters hands!

Good Luck to all today!