• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Phoenix19917

Yeah, my guess (based on previous boards) would be Thursday or Friday for results. But still exciting that the day the board convenes is upon us in 1 day (which I think is what BPeterson93 was getting at).

FireFor3ffect

This morning felt like it dragged on longer than the entire month of November. I can't imagine what the span between the board and results is going to feel like.

mb1685

Whoops, for some reason I had been thinking the correction had been the other way around (initially announced as 1 Dec but actually 2 Dec).

Armitage

Can you guys imagine what the wait between getting Pro-rec'ed and getting the finsel letter is going to be like. Jesus Christ it takes some people on here like 6 months or more.

Good thing I have the gym and a job to keep me distracted. Oh and the new battlefront game. It's amazing btw.

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
I have 5 videos that need to be produced over the next 2 weeks and an office that needs to become mobile for a week if anyone needs something to take their mind off this wait.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Can you guys imagine what the wait between getting Pro-rec'ed and getting the finsel letter is going to be like. Jesus Christ it takes some people on here like 6 months or more.

Good thing I have the gym and a job to keep me distracted. Oh and the new battlefront game. It's amazing btw.

We are all just hoping that the Finsel comes much sooner than that 6 months... Even after receiving a Finsel there's the wait from then until we actual ship out to OCS.

Anybody want to take some over-unders on when we are going to get them? lol

Phoenix19917

I wish it was that simple lol I'm talking about moving my server for my staff to a hotel in a different city so they can continue their daily operations
I tell you what, after I get my Pro Rec Y and finish OCS and Flight School I will take all of your equipment to that other city for you !!