• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Surely you don't mean the board that may be in February, right?

No he means for the one happening next week. It takes a couple of weeks to go through all the quality checks in the NRD so your package would have needed to be submitted in mid-November at the latest to make this board.

CellShock

Dec 1! This week preceding convention will undoubtedly seem long and agonizing but I hypothesize that the week proceeding convention will be worse whilst we wait for pro-rec Y/N's. Either way, I hope these next two weeks fly by and we all get the call.

Phoenix19917

I think this week will fly by ( with Thanksgiving and all) and hopefully results come out quick like usual for SNA/NFO and I don't think that will be too bad.

Kraner

Bruh. This one week feels like it'll take a whole lifetime.

Yeah, but working 50 hours, working out, and eating some thanksgiving meals will certainly make it go faster. The finsel wait will be longer for me, knowing that I 'could have' been in a January class, because, you know, surprise board and all...

Good luck!

sharkbait1

pilot
Forget Pro-Rec, what happens if I eat too much on Thanksgiving and become too fat for the Navy?