• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

mb1685

Are kits still due November 12th? I submitted everything to my recruiter and met with the processor to sign everything last Monday ,but apparently it still has not been sent to NRC for some unknown reason and with Veterans Day on Wednesday it looks to me like I won't make this board now.

This has me a little confused. I only met with my NRD's processor's office once and that was to fill out a handwritten statement for my tattoo shortly before meeting with a LT from the NRD who signed off on my tattoo waiver. I never had to sign anything else for the processor -- all the other stuff I signed for my kit was in my recruiter's office. Did something get missed?

CellShock

I finished all required components for my package and that was it. Recruiter said it was submitted 01OCT; no dealings with processor.

Tjd448

I guess my recruiters office does things different? The way it worked for me was I finished up everything and sent it to the recruiter, then met with the processor to sign the APSR and some other forms (sf86 maybe?). At that point I was told it was ready to be turned in. I found out earlier today that my recruiter had not finished her comments section of the APSR until this afternoon and it should be ready to be sent to NRC now. I'm calling again tomorrow to make sure that they send it

Corpsmanup780

pilot
is there any way to verify whether your application was actually received for this upcoming board? @NavyOffRec @RUFiO181

For active duty you will get an email letting you know that your application has been accepted for board consideration (or at least I did). I am not familiar with civilian applications, however, I would think that your OR would be your primary source of information regarding your specific package.

exNavyOffRec

For active duty you will get an email letting you know that your application has been accepted for board consideration (or at least I did). I am not familiar with civilian applications, however, I would think that your OR would be your primary source of information regarding your specific package.
FYI, that just mean it has arrived at NRC to start the NRC review process, that includes the processor and then the PM before being sent to board, if you don't get another email you are good to go, if there is an issue they will contact you.

exNavyOffRec

This has me a little confused. I only met with my NRD's processor's office once and that was to fill out a handwritten statement for my tattoo shortly before meeting with a LT from the NRD who signed off on my tattoo waiver. I never had to sign anything else for the processor -- all the other stuff I signed for my kit was in my recruiter's office. Did something get missed?

Some NRD's do things different, the path to NRC may be different, but they all lead to NRC

afsf1

Thanks mb1685, but was referring towards civi apps, or do you just take your recruiters word for it?

Tjd448

Got word from my recruiters office today that my application has made it down to Millington and is ready for the board. Good luck to everyone!!