• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

AB6

kit submitted weeks ago. i have not been contacted for anything in regards to my nasis background check. my OR said that the nasis process usually happens after an individual is selected, not before.

FireFor3ffect

So you did not have a face to face interview? And you haven't gotten FINSEL or anything?

Nope, no face to face yet. At first I thought they might just be doing references but my boss called me and said some guys were doing a background check on me. Cats out of the bag now I guess.

SoopurHero816

Not like this forum needs anymore confirmation, but one of my recruiters has heard the Dec 1 date rumor. It's official, though, November has officially become the slowest month of the year. I met my NRD's Commanding Officer which was awesome! He was a cool guy! :)

Armitage

Just checked with my recruiter, I'm PRO board for this round.

It's gonna be a long month of keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck everyone.

This will be for a future OSC package but does anyone know the process for obtaining an age waiver for Pilot? I have read that you have to submit a formal waiver from Bupers 313 but I can't find anything about what a formal request is. Does any one have any experience or information on this?

MM1 SS/DV

This will be for a future OSC package but does anyone know the process for obtaining an age waiver for Pilot? I have read that you have to submit a formal waiver from Bupers 313 but I can't find anything about what a formal request is. Does any one have any experience or information on this?
I believe that age waivers are only for prior service/active duty applicants. At least that is what my recruiter told me, and what I gather from research. The waiver is only up to 24 months past your 27th birthday.

I believe that age waivers are only for prior service/active duty applicants. At least that is what my recruiter told me, and what I gather from research. The waiver is only up to 24 months past your 27th birthday.

I am active duty right now, 8 years. I will be 27 3/4 by the time I can apply for OCS so I will have to have an approved waiver in my package. From what I understand, you have to have the approved waiver in the package when you send it out.

Corpsmanup780

pilot
I am active duty right now, 8 years. I will be 27 3/4 by the time I can apply for OCS so I will have to have an approved waiver in my package. From what I understand, you have to have the approved waiver in the package when you send it out.

Everything you ever wanted to know about applying to an officer program from an enlisted side is on the NPC website including info on getting an age waver. http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/career/careercounseling/Pages/CommissioningPrograms.aspx feel free to browse to your hearts content.

Tjd448

Are kits still due November 12th? I submitted everything to my recruiter and met with the processor to sign everything last Monday ,but apparently it still has not been sent to NRC for some unknown reason and with Veterans Day on Wednesday it looks to me like I won't make this board now.