• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
Checking in as well. Thank God for my crazy work schedule this fall. It has really kept me from going crazy just waiting for this board. Everything has been out of my hands for several weeks now, so no point in worrying over something I have zero control over. Carry on; time for me to go back to work now...

Kraner

Over on the "Nov/Dec ish" post, the date has been changed to Dec 1. Keep bringing it up a day and we'll be at a mid-Nov board before we know it!
Working and marathon training until then...

scsmith43

pilot
ONU Indoor, 211 laps. It's a fundraiser for their track & cross country teams. I'll be running Glass City (Toledo) at the end of April if I'm not at OCS!
Good to see another runner on here. How long is ONU's indoor track? 211 laps is going to make you dizzy!

chriscf17

Checking in. Took ASTB last week, hoping to get to MEPs this week or next and have everything finished up for this board.

ehoney

Not in Kansas anymore
Is there any way to check on your packet's submission status besides bugging your recruiter?

Kraner

Good to see another runner on here. How long is ONU's indoor track? 211 laps is going to make you dizzy!

200m. I did the half a few years back and they have us switch direction ~30min, which is an IT band saver for sure!
Finally found my ironman stride and went 12:05, but still waiting on my marathon stride though. Since it is not a BQ race, I just want to have a fun and pr (3:20).

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
I think that would be a 200 meter lap, so 8 laps a mile....I don't have any good memories of 200 meter inclined plywood tracks (thanks indoor high school track). I like that other runners are on here, it helps motivate me. Currently training for my 8th year running half marathons, hopefully I will continue to be perfect in my attendance at my favorite race, but we shall see. I haven't progressed to marathons yet.

Kraner

I think that would be a 200 meter lap, so 8 laps a mile....I don't have any good memories of 200 meter inclined plywood tracks (thanks indoor high school track). I like that other runners are on here, it helps motivate me. Currently training for my 8th year running half marathons, hopefully I will continue to be perfect in my attendance at my favorite race, but we shall see. I haven't progressed to marathons yet.

Much like anything, have fun, work hard, and the progress will come. Frankly, I wish I wouldn't have 'sold my soul' to the endurance devil so soon. Did my first marathon at 17, 70.3 at 18, and ironman at 19. I enjoy it, but I should have been on a track team in college. I miss 51sec 400s and 4:30 miles..