• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO Rolling Board will be held 2 Dec 2015

mb1685

Hopefully in for this one. My kit is almost done but I had to submit a Change of Status Questionnaire and medical records for two minor surgeries I had after already being PQ'd by N3M. Been waiting for 3 weeks now so hopefully I get can get it squared away and get my kit submitted within the next few days.

exNavyOffRec

For those that aren't sure this means you better have your kits already in, some NRD's take their time on the routing process and NRD needs their time too.

MM1 SS/DV

Well, to say the very least, I am excited about this one and it is going to be one hell of a long month. It's good to know that there are actual dates associated with this board unlike the last one. Good luck to everyone.

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor
Darn. Looks like i'll be trying for the next one. Good luck to you all!

mb1685

Got word that my Change Of Status Questionnaire/medical records stuff was cleared up and my kit was submitted last week. Hopefully it gets through the appropriate channels and makes it to Millington in time.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Checking in. Submitted beginning of October after missing the boards but I've been confirmed for the board.

What I heard was December 1st, though. A day doesn't make much of a difference, any reason why we might be hearing different things?