• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

RCArce01

Got my FINSEL today (I'm extremely age critical) and will be joining the 26JUL OCS class! Best of luck to everyone else. See you in P-Cola!
FINSEL the day after a Pro-Rec, that's gotta be some kind of record... I'm jealous haha good luck

Congrats to everyone. I'm still here waiting in-patiently. I keep bugging my recruiter he doesn't have any results, and sounds like CIRIMS doesn't show anything for me. Anybody have a PDF for STL who could look up a name, is that even allowed?
You can be pretty much positive you're a Pro-Rec Y given that your stats are better than most on here. I bet you'll get the official word today or tomorrow at the latest.

ugamilit

FINSEL the day after a Pro-Rec, that's gotta be some kind of record... I'm jealous haha good luck

You can be pretty much positive you're a Pro-Rec Y given that your stats are better than most on here. I bet you'll get the official word today or tomorrow at the latest.

I was mistakenly NPQ'd in February and then cleared by NAMI. Had two flags, 2 Captains, and 3 SEAL CO's pushing the process along, so I had a lot of help.

exNavyOffRec

Finally got the call today. It's official, I will see some of you at OCS! So relieved that these nearly 2 years of application has finally paid off.

given your ASTB, your degree, your GPA I am fairly confident everyone on this thread thought you would be picked up, unless you had been caught running a meth lab

ugamilit

What is your time frame? I have to grad OCS by end of the year. Is yours sooner? Or should I also be expecting a FINSEL soon? :p

My age waiver runs out on 7NOV. If I had gone to the 16AUG class, I would have been pushed out of pilot if I had to be rolled for any reason (I was also picked up for NFO even though I didn't request it), so 26JUL allows me a little breathing room. An LT called me telling me that I was extremely age critical and that I was in the next class. I would expect you will hear something pretty soon. My buddy was in the same situation though and had to call the OCS helpdesk to get the ball rolling.

samgr8948

OCS October 18th - Pilot Program
If they took my wings today I'd still go SWO tomorrow. I feel the trend is self evident though. The SWOs transitions I've met on flight school and friends from OCS have more or less shared the sentiment that SWOS are over worked, don't get much sleep or free time, the community doesn't look out for one another. This varies with commands of course, but I'd ask around before turning down a brown boot job.

I only know from what I can read online and gather from this site and the Navy website. I wouldn't turn down any job that the Navy offered me! Just trying to gather all the info I can. I appreciate the insight. I know that everyone has different experiences and those affect how they tell their stories too. Recruiter told me it would be 3-4 weeks before I get my date to report. Anyone have a better understanding of when we will all go?

My age waiver runs out on 7NOV. If I had gone to the 16AUG class, I would have been pushed out of pilot if I had to be rolled for any reason (I was also picked up for NFO even though I didn't request it), so 26JUL allows me a little breathing room. An LT called me telling me that I was extremely age critical and that I was in the next class. I would expect you will hear something pretty soon. My buddy was in the same situation though and had to call the OCS helpdesk to get the ball rolling.

I might be wrong, but doesn't the age waiver run out at the end of your birthday month, regardless of the day? IE: If your birthday is 7NOV, you still technically have until 30NOV? Well, my birthday is 1DEC so still not much time. I'm going into my recruiters office Monday because he said he would try to push for the July or August class. Really, I'd prefer August so I have a few more weeks to prep - but I'll take July if I have to,

Either way, looks like I'll be there soon enough haha