• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
My understanding is that non-active duty people (like me) usually get their results the day after active duty people. So we could be waiting until tomorrow.
This is a true statement. Today or tomorrow. Us recruiters who are engaged are watching and waiting as well.

Chop07

Some data from this board: 127 applicants for Pilot. 120 selects. (94.5% selection rate). Of the 127, 12 came from active-enlisted (fleet).
There were 19 NFO-only applicants. 16 were selected. 2 of 19 applicants came from the fleet.

CONGRATS to all who were selected! (results have been pushed out so your recruiters should be getting the word soon)

MemphisBell

pilot
Some data from this board: 127 applicants for Pilot. 120 selects. (94.5% selection rate). Of the 127, 12 came from active-enlisted (fleet).
There were 19 NFO-only applicants. 16 were selected. 2 of 19 applicants came from the fleet.

CONGRATS to all who were selected! (results have been pushed out so your recruiters should be getting the word soon)
Wow!! 120 selects!! That's a pretty good selection rate. I think we only had 68 selects for the April board. Guess the Navy is still hurting for pilots.

FireFor3ffect

Has the selection rate always been this high historically?

A huge congratulations to everyone who was selected!

mb1685

Damn, wish I could have finished my package just a little bit earlier! Seeing the selection rate and all these Pro Recs is pumping me up.

Chop07

Has the selection rate always been this high historically?
Typically, the SNA selection rate is higher than any other community. It's also the largest officer community, by far, in the Navy. The next biggest is SWO. As far as THIS high, this is pretty high but not unheard of or abnormal. In contrast, the most recent IDC board had a SELECT percentage under 16% and most recent SWO board in February in the 50+% area.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
Congratulations to everyone selected. For anyone on here who didn't get selected.... keep trying and don't give up. This was my second attempt