• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

uncdude33

@RUFiO181 is there somewhere that the board date has been posted that we can access. My command is interested. For some reason they don't trust a forum! ;)

Crqpilot

Well I've missed the last 2 boards due to medical stuff, but I got my waiver last week and all thats left is character reference worksheets. Hopefully I can make this one!

So after scouring AW all night I've found out that ORDPRO'd means that the board has taking those kits and is waiting to view them. Otherwise the status is just received by PM. Is this correct, and if I get my kit emailed in slightly after the 5th is it for sure NOT going to make it to this board? Just waiting on CO's signature.

Thanks

spierr13

So after scouring AW all night I've found out that ORDPRO'd means that the board has taking those kits and is waiting to view them. Otherwise the status is just received by PM. Is this correct, and if I get my kit emailed in slightly after the 5th is it for sure NOT going to make it to this board? Just waiting on CO's signature.

Thanks
I'm basically in the same situation. I'm still waiting on my conferred transcript before my skipper signs my kit. I called Millington about my situation. Their response was that the June 5th deadline applies more to recruiters. He said as long as I can email the kit at least a week before the board, that way they have enough time to kick it back to you for minor adjustments. I think/hope we'll be fine for this board. He also said if you do decide to e-mail your kit to please send the application and supporting documents in one attachment and medical stuff in a separate attachment (both in the same e-mail).

I really appreciate the info. I found in a Officer Recruiter manual to stamp or write "CERTIFIED TO BE A TRUE COPY" on the official transcript then scan it into the doc. I'm still not sure who I can get to do this, maybe my OIC? Thanks again, and good luck.

HJ396

Hi, i have been looking this forum for a few days back my question is: how many times the board meets for SNA on a year from past experiences?

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
Have your command call the OCS help desk to verify if they dont trust the dates listed. On another note, my age waiver was processed and came back good to go. That was the only thing the processors were asking for from my kit so i should be good to go for this board.

exNavyOffRec

I meant is there anywhere active duty can see dates once a board date has been determined.

no, they aren't posted for rolling boards, sometimes they will have an internal estimation and sometimes they just decide to hold one the next week, that is why they are called rolling because there are no set dates, your command should be able to look at the OCS board schedule and figure that part out.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
If any of you have questions or need help with anything, feel free to message me. I'm currently in API. The process is always changing however, I may be able to provide some valuable insight.. Good luck to each of you at the board.. I know the feeling!

speedroller

Rangers
How flexible is the 5 June submission deadline? Went to see my OR today to finish paperwork, found out that my MEPS appointment isn't until 6/9/15. My OR says that I still should make it for this board. Any insight?

exNavyOffRec

How flexible is the 5 June submission deadline? Went to see my OR today to finish paperwork, found out that my MEPS appointment isn't until 6/9/15. My OR says that I still should make it for this board. Any insight?

Don't hold your breath, you go to MEPS on the 9th which is a Tuesday, your labs will come back in say 3 days, then they will review and it will be ready for the NRD, so say June 15th (Monday), then the NRD will take the physical and upload it for N3M review, we will say the 16th and hope for the best on this, they can take 24 hours or up to a week it just depends, say it comes back the afternoon of the 18th so they can then review your entire kit and upload it first thing on Monday the 22nd for NRC to review, this means it goes into a queue realistically it will take a few days at the NRD processors, then another few days at the PM, by then it would just be about board time. I would say to plan for the next board.