• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next pilot board date?

maxlife

I can't imagine that as there is always applicants to look at for BDCP which has a window of 36 months. I am not sure about this FY but there seemed to be alot of SNAs picked up over the past couple months. I however have not been able to get a firm date from anyone re the next board date so who knows!

smumaustin

pilot
I asked the recruiter at the Dallas NRC again and he confirmed the 7 July 2006 board date! So I am going with that, anyone else with me.

XeroCool said:
Can anyone confirm the no more boards for aviation because the quota has been filled?

Not sure where or when you heard that, can't say that I have though, and I talked to the recruiter yesterday. Lets all hope that isn't the case, and I would be willing to put money down that it is not.

smumaustin

pilot
Ok guys, sorry to post this, but my recruiter called today and mentioned that the board date is now 20 July 2006. Wondering if anyone else has heard this? Hurry up and wait already!

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
smumaustin said:
Ok guys, sorry to post this, but my recruiter called today and mentioned that the board date is now 20 July 2006. Wondering if anyone else has heard this? Hurry up and wait already!

I just talked to my guy, too. He said the same thing, JUL 20. Now they seem to be "every third Thursday" instead of every two weeks. And somehow it went from alledgely "have lots of pilot slots" to "having all slots filled."

I wonder if they are hiring at Wal-Mart........:eek:

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
The anticipation sure is rough. Funny how critical timing can be sometimes. None the less, whenever the board meets, lets hope the people from this board do well. :)

Edit: I got a third from my recruiter to the opinion that the board meets on 20 JUL.

jmiller82

Question: Is this the same board that will review FINDOCS and assign OCS billets, or is this the ADDOCS (Pro-Rec') Board? I'm not quite clear if there are seperate boards for the two, or if they both do the same tasks..

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I was under the impression that it is the same board. What sense would it make to have two?

Cleve

Does anyone know how soon in advance your package has to get to the board for them to review it? The processing guy told me "They like it to be there two weeks in advance. But your's has a slight chance of being looked at on the 20th of July." My package was FINALLY sent off about a week ago (Jul 11?)

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Pay Attention

I have it on good authority from an anonymous source that the next pilot board will be on Monday the 24th of July.

I don't know why, but that is when it is. I can't tell you who told me; just trust me.

STLEngineer

pilot
My recruiter called me last Friday and told me that I should hear good news soon. I am going to go crazy waiting like this, especially if they don't meet until Monday.

He also said to expect that they would most likely send me to OCS sooner than later.

Anyone ever had to change their OCS date? Is that possible? I have a house I have to sell, and when I put down 1 Sept a year ago, I figured I'd hear back more than a month and a half beforehand.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I have heard that you need to have your app into the board 14 days prior to the board meeting to be considered, but then again it was just a rumor.