• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next pilot board date?

XeroCool

I heard they were doing another one before the 7th....but that could be smoke....that was gently directed up my ass

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
I've got a packet going up for this Friday's board, unless my recruiting station is full of liars.

maxlife

Any recruiters out there..

Any recruiters out there please throw us anxious applicants a bone, does anyone know the board dates??

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
My recruiter said that the date is 7 July.

I dont have much internet these days, so before I forget, I wanted to wish everyone good luck with the up coming board. Hopefully there are some new happy people on the board when the results come out.

maxlife

Thanks for the reply, going crazy with the wait. I was hoping for one this Friday the 23 JUN but doesn't look like it as I've heard nothing. Best of luck to you as well

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Ahhh, I remember back to the days of waiting. The day I got in was sort of odd because it did not hit me until a couple weeks later. Best of luck kto everyone.

OneOddGuy

Well, apparently since there were only two applicants for the board on the 16th, they were going to push it back to the 23rd, but alas, that one didn't fly either. So it seems to be a Friday by Friday basis. *sigh* :(

maxlife

OneOddGuy said:
Well, apparently since there were only two applicants for the board on the 16th, they were going to push it back to the 23rd, but alas, that one didn't fly either. So it seems to be a Friday by Friday basis. *sigh* :(

Is this good gouge, only 2 applicants?? Oh course that could change overnight I guess. Just wish I knew when the board was going to be.

OneOddGuy

*shrug* That's what my recruiter guy tells me. :confused:

Seems like the classic, "Hurry up and wait!"

XeroCool

Anyone know how long it takes from Board meeting to the individual hearing the results?
Fingers crossed, good luck to all

Kycntryboy

pilot
XeroCool said:
Anyone know how long it takes from Board meeting to the individual hearing the results?
Fingers crossed, good luck to all

Varies from two weeks to months... Heard mine a little over a month, get used to checking your phone every 5 seconds