• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Boards for Intel, IW, SNA

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
Hey Guys,

As some of you have might have seen in my posts I am applying for the 2yr ROTC scholarship this semester. Hopefully if all goes according to plan I will find out if I got picked up at the end of the month.

In the spirit of always thinking ahead I am getting my backup plan together and getting my BDCP app together as I write this. Was just curious about a few things..

1. Does anyone know exactly when the next boards are convening for Intel, IW, and SNA?

2. Quite honestly my top 3 wish list is Intel, SWO, and SNA but was just doing research on IW/Crypto so I was just curious about it. With that said to make sure I am correct on my findings , SWO boards are monthly correct?

3. Finally I have seen alot of posts that map out the progression of BDCP from Application to OCS.. Upon Package submission how long does it take for the board to make a decision? EX. If the board meets in April, how long afterwards?

Sorry if this was answered anywhere else.. Honestly the only answer I was really looking for was question 1 because it pertains to future events.. But figured I would add the other 2.

Thanks