• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next board (Sept?)

Spencer

I called my recruiter today to see if they met, and of course he was not there and did not return my call. So I don't know.

But again, I'm anxious to see if they'll get back sooner (much sooner!) than the July board.

Any reason why they didn't have an August board? Any idea of how many applicants there were?

Keep this post going, gentlement, with any info you receive.

Thanks!

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Haha, so I managed to distract myself from all this board talk... But now hearing that it may have happened (after waiting all summer for everything to be good to go), I am really excited. I will post up the second I hear anything from my recruiter. Good luck everyone. As for it being 9/11, it seems a bit fitting since that defintely influenced a lot of us to be doing what it is we are trying to do.

Spencer

Talked to a knowledgeable recruiter today in another state because mine is lame.

He told me the board did meet yesterday, and the website he accessed showed that the results of this board would be posted 9/18.

He also said that there were hardly any (if any) spots left for pilot this FY, so there might not be too many recs on this one. Who knows?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know what happened to the boards of the past? Why did they change?

AppleCello

My understanding is that July board did not meet (pilot/nfo board for Ocs applicants) due to reasons I'm unaware of. August board did meet. Bunch of people from here were selected. September board was supposed to meet at the end of this week originally, but now looks as though they met on the 11th, monday. So thats all anyone really knows from this end. If a recruiter or someone knows differently, do speak up.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
As I understand it, (talking out my @$$) the July board for OCS did not meet but the August board did meet.

For BDCP, the July board did meet, but the August one did not.

No idea why.

Good luck all.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
No clue, I have heard some variation of the above. Defintely people have been accepted in the past month (either from delayed results of the July board, or from the August board). As for September, I hear that they did infact start on the 11th.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
All of the people I heard getting results for pilot/nfo in the last month were OCS not BDCP. In the July time frame, all the people that I heard got results were BDCP. Anyone have data other than that?