• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Newest Pickle Added to the Jar!

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
When I saw this thread I was wondering when the hell you got pregnant and if Pickle knew. The puppy is adorable though!

Funny segue from that...MrsP and I made our daughter while I was in Primary up in Enid...She found out that I had "struck gold" on one of those fun days where I was at work all day. She tried calling the Flight Room, I was gone. Tried calling my cell and the call wouldn't go through. I wassitting in one of those awesome classrooms in the OSS and I think all of the 104" plasma screen TV's were blocking the signal.

Finally, I get this text that says "Guess what? I'm pregnant!" (or something to that effect) Apparently my reaction was a resounding "FUCK!" in the middle of lecture...

Ladies, a text message is the wrong wa to tell someone they get to be a daddy again...just a thought...

Pickle

KBayDog

Congratulations. You've now got as many members in your "family" as Nadya Suleman had kids in January.

Friggin' Octo-Pickles.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Finally, I get this text that says "Guess what? I'm pregnant!" (or something to that effect) Apparently my reaction was a resounding "FUCK!" in the middle of lecture...

Ladies, a text message is the wrong wa to tell someone they get to be a daddy again...just a thought...

Pickle

That is AWESOME. Not sure it was the 104'' plasmas... Probably no signal due to the fact that they lock you in a concrete bunker 12 hrs a day when you aren't flying.

Not surprising about it happening in good ole' Enid America though. Not too much else to do up there. :D

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Mrs. Pickle, thats awesome you guys are giving that pup a great home and a chance at life. Congratulations on the newest addition to the family. You are my kind of people.

Christy and I have rescued 4 pets ourselves, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

Boomer (Chow mix)- (seen in the picture below biting me while we attempted to get a Christmas photo taken) As I was leaving NAS Corpus Christi, he ran out in front of a truck that was in front of me and was almost hit. So, I stopped. He was a mess, underweight, gum in his hair. We were in the market for a dog anyway, so I took him to the vet. We got him all cleaned up and kept him.

Lacey (Pit Bull Mix)- Lacey was 3 months old at the Corpus Christi Animal Shelter on Holly road. She was evacuated from Houston for the hurricane.

Christy and I, and Lacey and Boomer:
3450350713_7e90c796d1_o.jpg

Zoey- She was 4 years old when we adopted her. Her family in Houston gave her up after 4 years and she was also evacuated from Houston for the hurricane.

Zoey:
3450350635_5906d8028c_o.jpg

Bridgett- And last but not least, one day I was on my way home from work crossing the bridge on the way to Padre Island and saw a kitten sitting on the shoulder. She had already been hit by a car and had a badly broken leg but she was still friendly and in good spirits. So we had the vet put a pin in her leg and 8 weeks later she was good as new.

Bridgett:
3450350675_b04b8f7b45_o.jpg

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Hahaha! Soon to be Novem-Pickles!

I have 17 mammalian souls on board, soon to be 18.:D
Bwah ha ha! At least I'm not as bad as H60! ;) Baby long ear is #18, huh?

I think Pickle will kick my ass, if anything comes in this door to live with us. That includes, but is not limited to... his mom! (the crazy one, not the retired Navy one- that's his stepmom)
:D

m26

Contributor
Our catahoula, Loki:

getattachmentaspxjtr.jpg

This is him cowering in the closet on the 4th of July. The fireworks scared the **** out of him. Dog nearly quivered out of his skin.

What's that behind him? Yes, it's my brother's fireworks stash.

At least he has a sense of irony.

MasterBates

On the rescued animal front, here is a horse my mom rescued.
2907_1042700355762_1473192781_30103338_4357263_n.jpg

That's Paqo, a Tenuvian. (Tenn Walker x Paso Fino)
Paqo as he arrived. My dad had to ride with him in the trailer all the way from South Carolina to New Hampshire to keep him from freaking out.
n1473192781_30051918_3845288.jpg

This is Polly, a rescued spotted saddlehorse. Aka THE GIRAFFE. She likes to put her head WAY up when you try to put a halter on.
n1473192781_30051923_666207.jpg

Below is Rythm some sort of gaited horse (I want to say she's a Missouri Foxtrotter, but I could be wrong). She was found neglected and starving to death on Nantucket.
2642_1024843869361_1473192781_30074261_1952264_n.jpg

Save one horse she raised from a Filly, all the horses on the farm are rescues of one flavor or another.
Said annoying Filly, now an 17 year old mare. Watch out for Max, she will steal your roast beef sandwich, eat it then burp at you.
n1473192781_30051934_4313629.jpg

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Rythm is beautiful! The look on the face of Paqo is priceless. He looks like he's going to jump out of his own skin. I know the feeling on Giraffes. The first day Bella was out in the pasture, she saw the cattle in the adjoining pasture and LOST HER SHIT. For the rest of the afternoon, if the cattle moved, mooed or did anything else 'way scary,' she'd throw her head WAY up and stare at them with the big eyes.

Billl (yes, three 'l's)- a rescue from Fort Dodge Animal Health. He was a testing animal that was "borrowed." ;) He even has prison tats! (look at the first pic in his ears)
A014.jpg

Yard001.jpg