• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Newest Little Aviator (Picklesuit Jr.)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
So, once again, I have defeated Darwin! I made my second, and final, contribution to the gene pool. Alexandra (callsign Lexi) was 7# 5 oz.
Yee Haw!

Attachments

• New Lexi 112.jpg
    New Lexi 112.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 332

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Congrats Pickle....Hopefully by the time that kid is old enough to fly, the Navy will have sent all it's P-3s to the boneyard...but I wouldn't be so sure:icon_tong

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Grats. I'm sure you already know it, but they are awesome. Mine is going on 7 months. Said Da-Da about a week ago.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Awesome, I love when my son started taling...right now Lexi just squeaks a little and cries when the poop happens.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congratulations! Beautiful baby! And look at you, rocking the boppy. Lifesaver for the arms, huh?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats - I've got 2 now and -3 & -4 are on the way. The kids just seem to just keep getting better! Of course it will cut into your AW time...