• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New TRACOM/FRS IP training video

Renegade One

None
Rabble, rabble. Hey, your generation raised us, just saying... ;)
True, but the real "sin of our generation" was to buy you a$$#0les every fucking thing you ever wanted. Now we…as a NATION…are paying the price. YMMV.

No smiley/winkie face on this one…it hits too close to home.

I do not really know why, but other "Immigrant in America" cultures do it better…think India, China, South Korea…pick your spelling bee community of choice… I'm sure there's a PhD in there somewhere for whomever can figure it out….

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
83216-help-wanted-blasting-received-3079473-buzz_killington_191x300_re_so_troll-s191x300-152037-jpg

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
True, but the real "sin of our generation" was to buy you a$$#0les every fucking thing you ever wanted. Now we…as a NATION…are paying the price. YMMV.

No smiley/winkie face on this one…it hits too close to home.

I do not really know why, but other "Immigrant in America" cultures do it better…think India, China, South Korea…pick your spelling bee community of choice… I'm sure there's a PhD in there somewhere for whomever can figure it out….

Or it could be that your generation has essentially raped and pillaged this country, taking everything they wanted, exported millions of jobs and boatloads of industry, lived a generally devil-may-care lifestyle for decades and now expects everyone else to pick up the tab and follow their multitude of "do as I say, not as I did" policies while y'all rot in nursing homes and bankrupt Social Security.

Baby Boomers as a whole have earned a hearty "GFY" from just about everyone born after about 1965.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Or it could be that your generation has essentially raped and pillaged this country, taking everything they wanted, exported millions of jobs and boatloads of industry, lived a generally devil-may-care lifestyle for decades and now expects everyone else to pick up the tab and follow their multitude of "do as I say, not as I did" policies while y'all rot in nursing homes and bankrupt Social Security.

Baby Boomers as a whole have earned a hearty "GFY" from just about everyone born after about 1965.

sick-burn-morpheus.jpg

118ejpt.jpg

Renegade One

None

Thinking on it…I'm sure you're right. GFY.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Holy crap, someone forgot to give grandpa his meds this morning.

Maybe America is so fucked up because everyone keeps blaming problems on new generations.

Or maybe America actually isn't fucked up.

I don't know...I am not a doctor, but I know this thread is the funniest thing I have seen on AW in a while. That gives me hope. Wait...hope...that's a great slogan for a presidential campaign.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Who really thinks one generation is better or worse than another? Even the so-called 'Greatest Generation' had a great many flaws and issues.

I didn't realize spelling bees were an indicator of success in life, I thought it was more an indicator of who was going to get stuffed into a locker at school.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Who really thinks one generation is better or worse than another? Even the so-called 'Greatest Generation' had a great many flaws and issues.

Seriously. These young whippersnappers shaking their hips to all this boogie woogie music.