• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New to the forum, looking for locals

speedroller

Rangers
Hi,

My name is Yanis, I am 24, I recently joined the forum after following and reading a lot of information on here for about good 8 months. I really like the information that I was able to gain knowledge on.
Briefly about me and why I am posting this:
- Delaware Technical Community College with Associates in Applied Science and a degree in Airframe Maintenance.(GPA 3.7) ( Have a Airframe License)
-Currently a senior at Wilmington University studying General Studies BS of Science with a minor of Natural Science( Current GPA 3.51)
- Work at Pats Aircraft, I am a structures tech and we mod Boeing 737s

Looking for someone in the area, Delaware in particular, who is pursuing a career in Naval Aviation as well. Time is winding down and I would like to "buddy" up with someone to study for ASTB and get ready for OCS.

GO NAVY!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Looking for someone in the area, Delaware in particular
Am I the only one from tri-state area?
I know a few guys...

delaware.jpg

But yeah, try the ASTB sub-forum.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I was just kidding, that's a Wayne's World reference. And there are actually several different tri-state areas, the most common being NY NJ and CT.

exNavyOffRec

How about this?

TopGun1.jpg

What you need to realize is this thread was doomed from the moment you started it, as anyone that has served a decent amount of time in the USN or USMC can turn just about anything into something sexual and/or perverted in nature, that is how we stay amused during those boring times.

We have also adapted to make this happen within seconds of something being said so beware....

I have the feeling you are going to provide your future squadrons with quite a bit of entertainment. :D