• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

new requiremets?

staff03

My recruiter told me today that the Navy is making all applicants have all prt and meps done BEFORE you can send in your packing for pro-rec. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Im pretty sure its confirmed. There is much abuzz about it on this forum.

Lanisem

wnna jam.
Im pretty sure its confirmed. There is much abuzz about it on this forum.

I just talked to my recruiter 5 days ago, and he told me not to worry about MEPS and Prt until after all the Pro-rec's were sent and squared away. I'm in San Diego btw...

staff03

goob, i did a search and i cant ever find anyting with the searches, maybe i need a "goob's tutorial to doing searches" haha but its good to know that my recruiter isnt full of it

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I just got Pro-Rec'ed on the October board. I sent in my package just in time to be excluded from the new rule. But yes, NRD Seattle confirmed that the PRT/MEPS must be done prior to your package going to board now.

Goob83

None
I think that is your first emoticon goob. Welcome to the club!!

YUP i posted this the day it happen along with the instruction straight out of the manual. then i have repeated it countless times on several threads.