• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Recruiter

MTLiving

Hello everyone,

So I was PROREC Y for SNA and NFO and all I'm waiting on is to submit my final transcripts in the next few weeks. So my recruiter called and told me he is going back to the fleet and he is transferring my packet over to an enlisted recruiter a few hours away. Do any of you foresee any issues with a packet being transferred?! Is there something I should do to help ensure the process goes smoothly? This may be a question for @RUFiO181 or @NavyOffRec. Thanks guys!!

Renegade One

None
So my recruiter called and told me he is going back to the fleet and he is transferring my packet over to an enlisted recruiter a few hours away. Do any of you foresee any issues with a packet being transferred?!
What could possible go wrong? :cool:

Welcome to the world of FIGMO. This will come up again.

exNavyOffRec

Hello everyone,

So I was PROREC Y for SNA and NFO and all I'm waiting on is to submit my final transcripts in the next few weeks. So my recruiter called and told me he is going back to the fleet and he is transferring my packet over to an enlisted recruiter a few hours away. Do any of you foresee any issues with a packet being transferred?! Is there something I should do to help ensure the process goes smoothly? This may be a question for @RUFiO181 or @NavyOffRec. Thanks guys!!

My biggest concern would be is the person who you are being handed off to competent? Distance really doesn't matter if the person knows what he is doing, has this person done this before or does he have guidance?

MTLiving

My biggest concern would be is the person who you are being handed off to competent? Distance really doesn't matter if the person knows what he is doing, has this person done this before or does he have guidance?
I'm not really sure if he has done this before or is competent. I'm in Montana and my Officer Recruiter covered the whole state so I don't think he has had experience with this type of thing. Any advice on how to handle this?